BBRRRR - I know it's past December, but it's not warm enough yet for me - I'm a very cold little lemur!
To help myself to warm up, I like to put on my warm scarf and make a big mug of dairy-free hot chocolate now and then. In fact, because I like you so much, I'm going to share the recipe with you right now - eek!
I hope you love it as much as I do...
Lily-Lu's Hot Chocolate Minty Moo
- 50 g of Lily-Lu's Minty Moo (it's the best one!)
- 250 ml of Almond Milk (or other, non-dairy milk substitute)
1. Break up the chocolate, then place into a microwaveable mug with 1 tbsp of almond milk.
2. Microwave for 20 seconds, then remove and stir. Repeat until the chocolate has melted into a delicious puddle of Minty Moo goodness...
3. Once the chocolate has melted, heat the almond milk in another microwaveable mug.
4. Slowly pour the almond milk into the melted chocolate, stirring continuously (a small whisk works really well - eek!)
Fancy an extra-special Minty Moo Hot Chocolate? Try adding one of these optional extras...
- Vegan Marshmallows
- A bar of Lily-Lu's Minty Moo (for dunking, or eating while you make the drink)
- A sprinkle of Vegan Cocoa Powder