As everyone is most likely aware the Great British Bake Off is back on our screens. We’ve been loving every moment so far, however, one thing we’ve noticed is the lack of vegan and/or free from bakes, so to combat that Moo Free Chocolates is proud to announce the 2017 Moo Free Bake Off.
Moo Free Chocolates has gathered several vegan and free from bloggers to compete in the challenge. Each one has been given 2 bags of Moo Free Baking Drops to create whatever vegan /free from recipe they can.
The entries are:
• Vegan Snickers by The Little Blog of Vegan
• Salted Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake by Aaron Calder Vegan
• Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies by SpamellaB
• Freddie's Best Banana and Oat Bites by Crafty Kids at Home
• Vegan & Gluten Free Chocolate Cake by Cupcake Mumma
• Chocolate Chip Shortbread by Mummy Bakes Dairy Free
• Light and Fluffy Chocolate Chip Pancakes by Vegan Family House
Moo Free Chocolates has now opened a Facebook poll for the public to vote on their favourite recipe. Moo Free Chocolates will be giving awarding the following prizes to the creators of the three most popular bakes:
Gold Prize - 5 Kg of Moo Free Baking Drops
Silver Prize - 2 Kg of Moo Free Baking Drops
Bronze Prize - 1 Kg of Moo Free Baking Drops
Once we’ve gathered the results, three randomly-picked members of the public who voted will each win 2 packs of Moo Free Baking Drops as well!
Don’t have Facebook? Just email Mikey Bunny with your favourite recipe – email@example.com
(The competition ends on 18th September 2017 at midday. Winners will be contacted after this time).