Introducing Our Platinum Jubilee, Celebratory Chocolate Bar

Platinum Jubilee

Queen Elizabeth II

In June 2022, Her Majesty The Queen will make history to become the first British Monarch to celebrate a Platinum Jubilee after 70 years of service to her country. 

No other British monarch has ever reigned for long enough to celebrate a Platinum Jubilee which is why the 2022 celebrations are so special. Moo Free are joining in with the celebrations and as such have created a one of a kind celebratory chocolate bar to mark the occasion. 

meet the founder

Celebrating With Moo Free

The Limited Edition, Celebratory Chocolate Bar

To celebrate the Queen’s Jubilee, we have created a new limited edition chocolate bar.

Made from our organic cocoa which hails from organic farms in the San Francisco de Macoris area of the tropical Dominican Republic.

The cocoa beans themselves are of the Hispaniola variety which are grown on Trinitario cocoa trees. They are cultivated and harvested in the cooling shade of citrus, avocado and banana trees.

Just 4% of cocoa beans produced in the Dominican Republic are of the Hispaniola variety: these are of a much higher quality than the Sanchez cocoa beans, which make up the other 96%.

This is the same cocoa we use across all of our premium bar range. It is produced by an organisation who are committed to the ethical growing and processing of cocoa.

This bar is produced using a unique blend of our iconic organic cocoa, raw cane sugar and our signature rice powder blend. This creates a lavish, rich, 55% dark chocolate with the silky smooth texture from the ‘milk’. The perfect marriage to bring this new chocolate bar together - fit for a queen!


SHOP NOW
100% handmade soap bar

Presentation

Unique Packaging

 this limited edition chocolate bar mowWe've made this celebratory chocolate bar special and unique, even down to the packaging...

Once you've enjoyed this limited edition Jubilee chocolate bar, the packaging can be planted where it will grow and burst into a delightful array of vibrant colours. This is the chocolate bar that will just keep on giving!

Buy this limited edition chocolate bar now!

OUR TEAM

Meet our team

meet our team manager

JAYSON

Manager

meet our team SEO

TESLA

CEO

meet our team design

LISA

Design

meet our team marketing

LALA

Marketing

Stay In Touch

Get 10% off your first purchase by joining our mailing list, and receive some of the best deals possible..