Dairy Free Chocolate Mousse Recipe
For those wanting to do something during the lockdown we’ve got a nice quick recipe for an amazing Moo Free Chocolate Mousse! A big thank you to Rachel, for this scrumptious dairy free chocolate dessert.
- 200g of Moo Free Baking Drops (available from Tesco)
You can substitute Choccy Buttons or Mini Moo Original Bars if you don't have a Tesco store near you.
- 1 x Pack of gluten free bourbon biscuits
- 3 tbsp Free-from spread
- 400ml Coconut milk
- Crush pack of bourbon biscuits and mix with melted spread in bowl.
- Spoon mixture into around 6 ramekins.
- Carefully melt the Moo Free chocolate.
- Once melted, whisk the coconut milk and stir in the melted Moo Free chocolate.
- Add the coconut mixture on top of the biscuit mixture, for added decoration (if you have leftover Moo Free chocolate) grate some on top of the mixture.
- Put in fridge to set.