|Delivery Option||Cost||Order By||Delivery Time|
|Standard UK||£1.99 (free when you spend £20)||n/a||2-5 Working Days|
|Express||£8||2pm||1-2 working days*|
|Pick Up||Free||n/a||See below**|
* Express deliveries are prioritised for same day dispatch from our distribution centre, although this is not guaranteed. We also use an expedited courier service to get your order to you as quickly as possible. This service is available Monday to Friday until 2pm. We will aim to dispatch orders placed outside of this timeframe the next working day.
*** Local pick up from our distribution centre (Unit 6, Tamar Business Units, Holsworthy Industrial Estate, EX22 6HL) is available between the hours of 08.00 and 16:00 Monday to Friday. You will receive a notification when your order is ready for pick up.
MINIMUM ORDER IS £12
To place an order on this website, your basket needs to reach a £12 minimum threshold.
We try to ship all orders within 2 working day with the following type of exceptions:
- We do not ship orders on UK bank holidays or weekends.
- We do not normally ships orders on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. This helps to prevent your chocolate from being stored in potentially unsuitable conditions by couriers or Royal Mail over multiple days.
- ☀️ We want your chocolate to arrive in perfect condition. Therefore, to prevent melting, we sometimes delay dispatch during hot weather. If you'd like your order to be shipped regardless of the sitewide warning of delayed dispatch, please place your order as usual and let us know to ship your order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org ☀️
- If you place an order on Friday, Saturday or Sunday then it may not be shipped until the following Monday or Tuesday.
- During busy periods such as Easter and Christmas shipments may be delayed. On these occasions we will process all outstanding orders in the order that they were placed and ship them as quickly as possible. Due to the ongoing Covid situation Royal Mail is experiencing delays. Unfotunately we cannot do anything about this and we ask that you be patient.
- If there is a problem with your order such as missing or incorrect delivery details or stock problems then your shipment may be delayed. In the event of a problem we will contact you as quickly as possible.
PLEASE NOTE: The above list is only meant of an example of problems which may delay shipments and is only meant as a guide. It is not always possible for us to ship orders next working day but this is our goal.
Typically we use Royal Mail first class or Courier delivery services. This means that for UK mainland addresses orders will typically reach you within 1-2 working days of us shipping the order. Harder to reach places such as the Scottish Highlands, Isles and Northern Ireland can take longer. Orders may also be delayed if no one is available at the delivery address to receive the order or during busy postal periods such as Christmas.
IMPORTANT: It is recommended that you use a delivery address where someone will be available to receive the order such a workplace or residential address where someone is home much of the day.
Royal mail sometimes attempts delivery and then do no not leave a card. Please contact your local delivery office to see if they have your parcel.