The shipping cost for UK orders is £1.99 for orders between £12 to 20 Shipping for orders over £20 is FREE.
DUE TO ONGOING PROBLEMS AT CUSTOMS AND ORDERS GOING MISSING DELIVERIES TO ALL COUNTRIES ARE TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED - we are sorry for any inconvenience caused
Please Note: Due to Covid-19 shipping times are longer than stated. Due to the amount of orders we are receiving it is taking a little longer to pack. We then send orders via Royal Mail. Due to the unprecedented amount of orders Royal Mail are receiving this in turn means that their shipping times are longer. Please be patient. Unfortunately we are unable to estimate delivery times.
We try to ship all orders within 2 working day with the following type of exceptions:
- We do not ship orders on UK bank holidays or weekends.
- We do not normally ships orders on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. This helps to prevent your chocolate from being stored in potentially unsuitable conditions by couriers or Royal Mail over multiple days.
- To prevent melting we try not to ship chocolate during very hot weather. Hot weather may delay your delivery.
- If you place an order on Friday, Saturday or Sunday then it may not be shipped until the following Monday or Tuesday.
- During busy periods such as Easter and Christmas shipments may be delayed. On these occasions we will process all outstanding orders in the order that they were placed and ship them as quickly as possible. Due to the ongoing Covid situation Royal Mail is experiencing delays. Unfotunately we cannot do anything about this and we ask that you be patient.
- If there is a problem with your order such as missing or incorrect delivery details or stock problems then your shipment may be delayed. In the event of a problem we will contact you as quickly as possible.
PLEASE NOTE: The above list is only meant of an example of problems which may delay shipments and is only meant as a guide. It is not always possible for us to ship orders next working day but this is our goal.
Typically we use Royal Mail first class or Courier delivery services. This means that for UK mainland addresses orders will typically reach you within 1-2 working days of us shipping the order. Harder to reach places such as the Scottish Highlands, Isles and Northern Ireland can take longer. Orders may also be delayed if no one is available at the delivery address to receive the order or during busy postal periods such as Christmas.
IMPORTANT: It is recommended that you use a delivery address where someone will be available to receive the order such a workplace or residential address where someone is home much of the day.
Royal mail sometimes attempts delivery and then do no not leave a card. Please contact your local delivery office to see if they have your parcel.