Royal Mail 48 Tracked Shipping Costs:
|Order Value||Cost||Strike Impact||Delivery Time|
|£0 - £25||£3.50||Major||3-7 Working Days|
|Over £25||FREE||Major||3-7 Working Days|
Local Pick Up:
|Delivery Option||Cost||Order By||Delivery Time|
|Pick Up||Free||n/a||See below*|
* Local pick up from our distribution centre (Unit 3, Tamar Business Units, Holsworthy Industrial Estate, EX22 6HL) is available between the hours of 08.00 and 17:00 Monday to Friday. You will receive a notification when your order is ready for pick up.
We try to ship all orders within 2 working days with the following type of exceptions:
- We do not ship orders on UK bank holidays or weekends.
- We do not normally ship orders on Saturday or Sunday. This helps to prevent your chocolate from being stored in potentially unsuitable conditions by couriers or Royal Mail over multiple days.
- ☀️ We want your chocolate to arrive in perfect condition. Therefore, to prevent melting, we sometimes delay dispatch during hot weather. If you'd like your order to be shipped regardless of the sitewide warning of delayed dispatch, please place your order as usual and let us know to ship your order by emailing email@example.com ☀️
- If you place an order on Friday, Saturday or Sunday then it may not be shipped until the following Monday or Tuesday.
- During busy periods such as Easter and Christmas shipments may be delayed. On these occasions we will process all outstanding orders in the order that they were placed and ship them as quickly as possible.
- If there is a problem with your order such as missing or incorrect delivery details or stock problems then your shipment may be delayed. In the event of a problem we will contact you as quickly as possible.
PLEASE NOTE: The above list is only meant of an example of problems which may delay shipments and is only meant as a guide. It is not always possible for us to ship orders next working day but this is our goal.
Typically we use Royal Mail 48 Tracked service. This means that for UK mainland addresses orders will typically reach you within 2 working days of us shipping the order. Harder to reach places such as the Scottish Highlands, Isles and Northern Ireland can take longer. Orders may also be delayed if no one is available at the delivery address to receive the order or during busy postal periods such as Christmas.
IMPORTANT: It is recommended that you use a delivery address where someone will be available to receive the order such a workplace or residential address where someone is home much of the day.
Royal mail sometimes attempts delivery and then do no not leave a card. Please contact your local delivery office to see if they have your parcel.