We have another scrumptious recipe for everyone to try out for this month’s "Made with Moo Free" recipe. A big thank you to Andy and Ali for their dairy free and vegan Rocky Road recipe.
- 200g of Moo Free Baking Drops (available from Tesco)
You can substitute Choccy Buttons or Mini Moo Original Bars if you don't have a Tesco store near you.
- 135g Dairy free/vegan spread
- 100g Marshmallows (small/chopped)
NOTE: Gelatine-free vegan versions are available
- 200g Rich-tea or similar dairy free/vegan biscuits
- Up to 50g other dry ingredients (e.g. rice krispies, raisins, glace cherries)
- 2 tbsp of golden syrup
- Melt the chocolate, spread and golden syrup in a pan and set aside to cool.
- Grease and line a small baking tray.
- Put the biscuits in a sealed bag and use a rolling pin to bash them up! Anything from the size of a 50p coin down to dust is fine.
- Put all the dry ingredients in a big bowl, then mix in the chocolate.
- Pour out into the tray and put in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Chop up and enjoy!