Vegan Choc Tiffin-Topped Flapjack
We’ve picked our winner for our Made with Moo Free Easter competition. Big congratulations to Kian for her amazing-looking Tiffin-Topped Flapjack. Many thanks, Kian - and we hope you look forward to your reward!
- 150g oats (gluten free)
- 100g vegan butter or coconut oil melted
- 5tbsp agave
- A handful of cocoa baking drops - Moo Free baking drops are exclusive to Tesco
- Pre heat your oven to 180*.
- Mix the melted butter with the agave.
- Add the oats and mix until fully combined.
- Fold in your choc drops.
- Transfer the flapjack mixture to a lined baking tin and flatten it down.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool!
- 50g vegan butter/coconut oil
- 30g Moo Free Bunnycomb
- 40g “milk” chocolate
- 95g homemade or free from digestive biscuits
- 1tbsp agave
- 2tbsp cocoa powder
- Optional- marshmallows, sprinkles etc
- On the hob (low heat) stirring continuously, melt together the butter/vegan alternative, agave, bunny comb and milk choc.
- Once melted add in your cocoa powder and stir until fully combined, then remove from the heat.
- Crush your biscuits and stir them through the mix along with any optional extras.
- Transfer the mix on top of the cooled flapjack layer and spread evenly.
- 80g “milk” chocolate
- 60g white chocolate - (optional colour half pink with a little beetroot powder)
- Extra toppings:
- 1 pack chocolate buttons
- 1/4 broken Easter egg
- Vegan/dairy free mini eggs
- Chocolate bunny bar
- Melt your “milk” and white chocolate in separate bowls.
- Pour the “milk” chocolate over the tiffin layer and spread it out.
- Before it has chance to set drizzle over the white chocolate and swirl through with a knife.
- Add on any extra toppings and leave to set.
- Slice it up and enjoy!