Dairy Free & Vegan Wagon Wheels Recipe
We hope you are keeping safe and enjoying the summer to the best of your ability. We have a new quick recipe for you to try out - Moo Free Wagon Wheels from Tom and Karen.
- 150g of Moo Free Baking Drops (available from Tesco)
You can substitute Choccy Buttons or Mini Moo Original Bars if you don't have a Tesco store near you.
- 160g gluten free and dairy free digestive biscuits
- 100g free-from marshmallows (vegan versions are available)
- 1-2 tsp of strawberry jam
- (Optional) 85g 1 of 100s & 1000s
- Carefully melt a handful of marshmallows in the microwave.
- Take 2 free-from digestive biscuits, spread jam on one and marshmallow on the other.
- Sandwich the biscuits together.
- Carefully melt the dairy free Moo Free chocolate in the microwave (keep taking it out, checking it and giving it a little stir) and then roll the biscuits in chocolate to completely cover.
- (Optional) Sprinkle the 100's & 1000's over the biscuit.
- Place on grease proof paper and leave in the fridge to set.
You now have the yummiest ‘free from’ wagon wheels. Enjoy! :)